Shuffle in car? - iLounge Forums
Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: Shuffle in car?

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Old 10-18-2005, 09:58 PM

Freshman Lounger

Shuffle in car?

hi, i bought a car charger that has this usb port. when i use it to charge the shuffle, the shuffle wont play. cant the shuffle play and charge at the same time? whats worng?
Old 10-19-2005, 01:31 AM

Veteran Lounger

nope its weird like that. i was dissapointed as well. you could just get 2 of them
Old 10-19-2005, 01:51 PM

Freshman Lounger

I have the XtremeMac AirPlay FM Transmitter for iPod Shuffle, which is pretty cool. It plays and charges at the same time.

Nanci
Old 10-24-2005, 04:02 PM

Freshman Lounger

Does the AirPlay sound decent ? I had the DLO TransPod and it sounded horrible . I had to switch channels about every 10 mins or so because of static and losing signal . I was looking at the AirPlay but don't want the hassle of returning another FM modulator because it couldn't put out a decent signal . I know you won't get digital quality from a FM modulator so I'm not looking for a miracle ! Just halfway decent sound and constant signal from a charging transmitter is all I ask !!
Old 10-31-2005, 06:10 PM

Junior Lounger

We bought the Airplay yesterday & my hubby just called me at work to tell it's sounds awful . He said he tried multiple "clear" stations and finally found one it kinda plays on but you have to turn it up really loud. I'll play with it tonight as he tends to get frustrated easily if things don't work right out of the box w/o reading instructions...

I'll post an update tomorrow...

Sandy
Loves the Shuffle, Nano, 80g Video & WoW

XPS

Topic: Shuffle in car?

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.