Battery not recharging - iLounge Forums
Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: Battery not recharging

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Old 10-16-2005, 10:51 PM

Freshman Lounger

Battery not recharging

I bought my shuffle in May 2005. Ever since I downloaded the new software, the battery will no longer recharge. I get the amber light going when I recharge it, then it goes green and I try to use it and it goes dead again. I recharge it again right away and it is still recharging.

I thought I heard something about the batteries not working properly on the shuffles in Canada.

BTW I bought it from Future Shop here in Quebec. Do I go to them or do I call Apple Canada?

thanks everyone for your assistance.

M
Old 10-17-2005, 04:17 AM

Senior Lounger

Well that has happened to me too.
I haven't stopped cursing the apple programmers since! My only advice is to plug in, wait till it turns green, unplug and plug in again and so on for about 4 hours... unfortunately this is what I have to do to recharge it fully... and no amount of downgrading, restoring or anything else I might do seems to have any effect. I REALLY hope those lazy-### programmers at apple, who screwed up my ipod, get to work and fix this issue cause I'm going crazy here!!!

DAP : iPod Shuffle

----------------------------------

Headphones: Apple whites, Senn PMX200, Senn HD212Pro

Topic: Battery not recharging

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.