Fond for Shuffle - iLounge Forums
Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: Fond for Shuffle

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Old 09-15-2005, 11:20 PM

Freshman Lounger

Fond for Shuffle

It's been almost 6 months since I got my iPod shuffle. And now I can say that I'm totally satisfied with it.

First of all, it has served me well as a USB drive. I move between my place, a friend's house and my partner's office, and I always need to carry a few (or not so few) files around. I used to burn CDs or rewritable CDs until I got my Shuffle.

When at home, I listen to music through my PC (iTunes), and when away, I'm usually with other people. But for the rest of the time, my Shuffle has been very good. Loaded with 2-3 hours (don't need more) of "Recently added", or "Least Played", or anything that fits my mood, it adds music everywhere I stand.

My Shuffle even handled a whole party once. Although crossfading would be nice, the little gaps between songs couldn't spoil the party. And my friends couldn't find out where music was coming from.

During my vacation I didn't use it very much, as I preferred the sounds of air and waves. But I was laughing at my friend who carried a diskman and a CD wallet.

Add to all the above that I can sync it in no time, I can operate it without even looking at it, it doesn't need any cables if you want to charge or sync it, and you'll see why I'm happy with it.

What was all this about? Well, mostly because I just wanted to share these thoughts, but maybe some people who hesitate to buy a Shuffle or can't decide about which iPod, could find it useful.
Old 09-16-2005, 04:58 PM

Pod obsessed

Here here! I was the first to tell my husband that there was no way in he** that I would ever buy a Shuffle ... I mean NO SCREEN??? COME ON!!! Ha ... within a very short time span, I had my grubby hands on his Shuffle and fell in love with what it was meant for ... so he bought me a 512MB Shuffle "just because" ... and still today the Shuffle s the one I grab most often ... I love not knowing what is gonna play next! And completely portable, light weight and durable ... and uber sexy in it's Apple Sports Case ... which I snagged from my husband (along with the 1GB Shuffle inside) after I got him his Nano ...

Pam

Pam

Topic: Fond for Shuffle

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.