Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: Songs show up in iTunes but not on iPod

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Old 06-06-2011, 04:08 AM

Freshman Lounger

Songs show up in iTunes but not on iPod

I have had an iPod nano 5th generation for over a year and have not had any problems the entire time.

However, the other day I listened to my iPod via iTunes on my computer. The next morning my iPod said there were no songs. I did a reset (holding menu and the middle button) but that didn't add the songs. I checked in iTunes and all of my songs show up. My iPod and iTunes synced and everything looked fine. When I go to my computer it shows that my iPod still has the songs. However, when my iPod isn't connected to my computer it says there are 0 songs.

How can I get my songs to show up on my iPod so that I can listen to them?

Join the iLounge Community and the ad above will disappear.

Old 06-06-2011, 05:54 PM

Restore your iPod.

Plug it into your computer, in iTunes, click on the iPod and click on the restore button.

Have you backed up your iTunes Library this week? If not, you are risking losing your music and playlists....
Old 06-07-2011, 04:26 AM

Junior Lounger

You'd better mark on manage your device manually...

Topic: Songs show up in iTunes but not on iPod

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.