Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: best bluetooth adapter

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Old 02-06-2010, 01:48 AM

Freshman Lounger

best bluetooth adapter

ok i just bought my first ipod. a 1st gen i pod nano 2gb. yeah i know small for most people but more then enough memory for me. anyways i have some motorola s805 bluetooth headphones i use. now what is the best adapter for the ipod nano i was looking at these 2 designs

Motorola D650 Bluetooth iPod Adapter

Sony Bluetooth Wireless Transmitter for iPod

the main thing to consider for me is battery life. i dont want one that will drain my battery life. i also have a question about earbuds. the normal ones you use don't fit in my ears. would these work

http://www.amazon.com/JBuds-Hi-Fi-No...5436161&sr=1-1

Last edited by Volcano; 02-06-2010 at 02:06 AM.

Join the iLounge Community and the ad above will disappear.

Topic: best bluetooth adapter

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.