Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: sweatproof my ipod for working out?

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Old 08-16-2009, 04:26 PM

Junior Lounger

sweatproof my ipod for working out?

I bought the iskin a while back and it works great and seems to protect my nano, but it doesn't protect it from the sweat. After working out a while the scroll wheel is very figidity and sometimes takes a while to scroll through menus because it doesn't want to work for me for some reason.

What case would you guys recommend me getting to protect my nano from sweat at the gym? I need one that isn't too bulky (like the iskin) and also has the belt clip so I dont have to hold it while working out (basically everything the iskin has, EXCEPT I need it to be sweatproof.

thanks for any suggestions.

Join the iLounge Community and the ad above will disappear.

Old 08-16-2009, 07:14 PM

Pro Lounger

You can try getting an armband for it. An example of one is shown here. You can get a similar armband if you don't like that one. A lot of people use this for the gym or when they go biking. It should have a clear cover when you put it in the armband, so sweat won't get to it.

Topic: sweatproof my ipod for working out?

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.