clear protective pocketable case help

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Sinistar

hi :)

i have a nano that I got from bf for birthday, it's a colorware, so it's pink.

i need a clear case that protects, definitely the screen and nicely/preferably the clickwheel.

it needs to be as small as possible (since, the nano is nice sexy and sleek, and I don't want to lose that with some clunky case) and protective, I'll be using it at work, at the gym (but need no armband-ability or belt-clipishness) .. in my pocket, in my hand.

i need to be able to drop it in my bag without worry.

currently using a silicon skin thing ... doesn't protect screen (most important) or wheel (protection would be nice) and collects dust like a ... yeah.

hard plastic, sleek small. clear.

i've searched a bit @ amazon and internet, I may go with an agent 18 (? - yea/nay on that?)..

inexpensive is good, but for ideal perfection of what I seek, that matters most.
but, I still hate paying more than I need to.

note - does NOT need to be dockable - i came across that a bit whilst reading amazon reviews ... this is all about portable music on the go, period.

thanks for any and all help!

auroralights

I hope this link works for you. I got this case for the same reasons you listed, and I like it a lot. If the link doesn't work, go to the apple online store and search for an Agent 18 shield.

good luck. Auroralights