Apple's In-Ear Headphones.. - iLounge Forums
Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: Apple's In-Ear Headphones..

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Old 04-23-2005, 02:25 AM

Freshman Lounger

Apple's In-Ear Headphones..

Well I just recieved a 40GB Photo IPOD from a family member since they didn't want it anymore due to the fact that they said it was "too complicated.." They also gave me the Apple In-Ear Headphones that they purchased when they purchased the IPOD... The thing is the headphones aren't working correctly anymore, one side is loud and clear and the other side is very soft, like no sound is coming from it but there is. *you can only hear it hwen you only have that earbud on* I only recieved the IPOD and the Headphones and chargers/USB cables.. No boxes or reciepts.. Opposite of me, I keep EVERYTHING boxes manuals and all, but my aunt and uncle throw everything out.. Is there anyway I can replacements headphones or get them fixed? I really like these headphones and they are 39.99 on the apple website, I'd post a link but it wont let me! What would they say if I brought them into the Apple store directly? Would they somehow be able to provide a replacement? Thanks!

PS.. I did register my 4G 20GB with them for the Applecare warranty, that will state to them that I've owned an IPOD for less than one year.. (Oct. 04') Can I use that as proof that I couldn't have purchased these headphones before that time?

Thanks again all!
Old 04-23-2005, 11:01 AM

Junior Lounger

Im not sure how long ago you posted this, so I dont know if you still need the info. But last sunday i went too apple, and filed a thing saying my headphones were statiky, it was one of their options. The next thing i saw was "Dispatch Sent" Two ways later they were at my door...
Old 04-24-2005, 04:48 PM

Junior Lounger

They should be covered by your warranty. You should fill out the support and replacement form on their site and then they'll probably ask you to send the old headphones back and send you new ones.

Topic: Apple's In-Ear Headphones..

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.