Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: SOLUTION TO: Missing Album Art on iPod photo

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search
Old 04-30-2007, 08:09 PM

Freshman Lounger

So I'm now on my 2nd ipod... had a 40gig 4G for almost 3 years... now have an 80gig 5.5G. Very happy with it so far, but having a particular album art issue I'd like to solve. Been digging around here and on the net and haven't found anyone with a similar issue.

I'm using Anapod (have been for 3 years, never really had an issue with it - don't really like iTunes). I'm on WinXP.

My problem is that the art doesn't show when I play a full album. 1st track shows the art, subsequent tracks don't. All I see is an empty square.

Odd thing is that if I skip to the tracks directly instead of letting the song end, the art shows - also shows if the tracks come up individually on shuffle. So I know the art is embedded properly for all the tracks on the ipod. It just doesn't want to show when a 2nd track in a row that should display the same art comes up.

I've rebuilt the database a few times, doesn't seem to help. Used the rebuild in anapod. Also tried erasing the Album Art files directly on the ipod before rebuilding. Also erased everything and re-uploaded all the tracks and that didn't help either.

I'm pretty anal about my track tagging, so that should all be ok. They're all in id3 v2.3. I use Tag&Rename or TagScanner to tag. I never tag within Anapod or use its feature to add album art, so all my tracks are transfered ready to go.

Any ideas? Anybody come across a similar problem.

Cheers in advance if anyone can help!

Join the iLounge Community and the ad above will disappear.

Old 07-01-2010, 06:23 PM

Freshman Lounger

This is really helpful, it save my life..

Topic: SOLUTION TO: Missing Album Art on iPod photo

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.