iPod 4G Leather Case

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

sdp

Hey,

I was desperately looking for a good looking leather case that has the cutouts (no flip style) and looks elegant. Vaja, being as expensive as it is, was out of the question. Itzkitz looks good, but yesterday I found one that looks good as well.

iPod Leather Hard Case - Jet Black
Price: $24.99
The hard leather case protects your iPod from bumps and scratches. Top flip style, with cutouts to give easy access to controls. Revive the look and see eyes turn your way. Color: Jet Black.

http://www.ipodstreet.com/accessories.asp?divid=iPodstreet-Accessories&model=iPod+4G&ptype=Cases
(scroll to bottom)

However, I'm not sure how good this case is considering its only sold on that site and its description doesn't match the picture shown. It says "Top flip style", but in the picture it shows no flip style at all. If anyone has this case please let me know how it is. Would you guys suggest for me to buy it?

Thanks,

Sunny

jstylex0r

aka: jstyLe
it looks pretty good, but from the picture i dont think theres protection for either screen or clickwheel

sdp

Well I've left the clickwheel plastic on and don't plan on taking it off because I've had a bad experience before where water seeped in and my clickwheel malfunctioned :( I ended up returning it (not exchanging for refurbished) and lost 30$ for restocking fee.

I'm confused of what case to get :(. I really want a leather one

thebrain

Website
www.iLounge.com

jbp641

Website
www.mindknob.com
Mindknob.com

Hey guys, I own/run Mindknob.com and have been making cases for the Rio Karma for about a year and if ya'll haven't seen the site since then you should check it out, quality has improved! Anyway I am going to have some nice leather cases(made in the USA) for $18.88 in about a week or so +1.80 shipping. Just like you guys to check me out when you can.
I look forward to being involved in this community more,
JBP

ipoddude63

u should check out my review of the exspect case it fits all ipods mine is a 4g 1 and it fits perfectly ad u can take the flip opff

jbp641

Website
www.mindknob.com
Just got these cases in and am pricing them at $12.88. Though the price is extremely low our quality is extremely high. Check it out at Mindknob.com
Thanks and I appreciate the warm welcome,
John Brooks Pounders-Mindknob.com

PS Would have posted some pics but I am not "established" enough :)
Also we thrive on user comments so if you have any speak up!

Makkar

Looks like the finish is very poor, and the cutting for the display and the click wheel not aligned well

jbp641

Website
www.mindknob.com
The finish is quite nice, and the cutouts do align well. Maybe I should make some better pics. Thanks for the feedback!

then00b

I have to agree with Makkar. The top leather does not match up with the under material at all.