How do I put songs on my iPod from a different computer?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

D Vipes

I want to get some songs put on my iPod from my friends computer. He has USB and iTunes already installed. How can I put some of his songs on my iPod, whithout deleting mine, and then be able to come back to my computer and put those new songs in my library?

Petary791

Prog Enthusiast
I don't believe so. You can MAYBE manually put those songs on your iPod, but i'm leaning towards no.

Try just making multiple CDs, or get a flash drive.

Timspo14

just set it to manual, and drag and drop his songs onto your ipod. That's how you get em on. Oh, when you plug in the ipod, hold down shift+ctrl until you're sure it won't auto sync. Then clikc "manually update" in the ipod preferences tab. To get em off, i wonder if it's possible to just clikc on the songs which are under "ipod" when it's manually being updated, and click copy and then try and do that? i just thought of that, although im sure it's been tested and doesn't work,

Helmsley

hi, just seen this thread and the above link. Have u guys ever have the problem that the songs from another pc are copied to your ipod, but they cannot be sorted in order?

6FrenchRainbows

For my reply you'll need itunes ifyou don't have it already.

If the one of your computer's is a laptop, bring the laptop to the other person's house and simply homeshare the songs you would like into the library. Then you can plug in ur iPod and sync those songs on.
:)

HeidiandHans

prety easy,,guess your running windows,,,,,just click on start,,,,my computer,,,,,double click your ipod,,,,click on tools,,,,click on view,,,,put check in show hidden files and folder,,,the folder will apear that has the music,,,,put it in the location of your itunes music and then under file in itunes click add folder to itunes and then direct it to where you put the folder (itunes music) I hope,,,,,It will then sort the strange looking music files to there proper name,,,,first click on ipod name in itunes and check manualy manage music.....I have all my ipods set to that anyway

The Shepherd