iPod stuck on "Charging" screen

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

sbc44

I couldn't find anyone who had had this specific problem and posted, but hopefully someone will be able to help me.

I had my iPod plugged up in my car last night and paused it so it automatically turned off and the display said "charging" like it normally does. However, when i pressed play to turn it back on, nothing happened. The "hold" button was not engaged or anything. When i press any button nothing makes it respond. Even when i plug it into the computer it does not respond. The screen doesn't light up or anything. I don't have a warranty and I just wanted to exhaust all options before openin' it up.

Has anybody had a problem like this or know what it could be??

Thanks

ky.m.guy

A problem similar to yours

My ipod has a similar problem:

Whenever I plug my iPod into any external power source (car FM transmitter, AC adapter, stereo dock etc.) it gets stuck in "charging" mode. The iPod will function normally, it just will not turn off. Whenever I push the play/pause button it goes to the "charged" screen even if the iPod is not plugged in. The battery eventually drains and I have to plug it into a computer once the battery is fully dead to get it working properly again.

I've tried to do a reset and that didn't work. I restored my iPod to the latest firmware and that didn't help.

Any help or suggestions would greatly be appreciated.

Thank-you in advance,
Kyle