Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: looking for the most rugged ipod classic case

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Old 03-20-2012, 11:12 PM

Freshman Lounger

looking for the most rugged ipod classic case

So i have a problem, i like to do parkour and i also like to listen to music while doing parkour so for a while now ive been puting my ipod into the pocket on my camel back so i can listen to it while i run. recently i took a hard landing and my ipod's screen was cracked, i spent a good bit of money getting it fixed and really dont want to go thorugh that again. so essintialy im wondering if anyone knows of any sturdy hard cases for the ipod classic 160gb that protect the whole ipod, remember bulkieness is not a problem becouse i carry it in my pack, i just want something that can take some serious damage. your information and recomendations are much appreciated.

Join the iLounge Community and the ad above will disappear.

Old 03-26-2012, 11:37 AM

Freshman Lounger

Quote:
Originally Posted by FentTheFOX View Post
So i have a problem, i like to do parkour and i also like to listen to music while doing parkour so for a while now ive been puting my ipod into the pocket on my camel back so i can listen to it while i run. recently i took a hard landing and my ipod's screen was cracked, i spent a good bit of money getting it fixed and really dont want to go thorugh that again. so essintialy im wondering if anyone knows of any sturdy hard cases for the ipod classic 160gb that protect the whole ipod, remember bulkieness is not a problem becouse i carry it in my pack, i just want something that can take some serious damage. your information and recomendations are much appreciated.

Hey,

you should get pelican case... they have one called i1010 that fits the ipod and as a jack connector!

Cant post links!

Topic: looking for the most rugged ipod classic case

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.