Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: IPod shutting down during media playback.

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Old 11-21-2011, 08:30 PM

Freshman Lounger

IPod shutting down during media playback.

Hey everyone,

I recently purchased a second hand ipod mini from an online retailer mainly for skiing (didn't want to break a newer one on mistake). With that said, I am unaware of the previous damage done to the item which makes diagnosis tricky...

So, it's a gen. 1 ipod mini. My problem is that when ever i attempt to play a song, it'll shutdown immediately, yet will be fine if i don't select any file which makes me believe it's a hard drive problem. Before I play operation, was just wanting to see if anyone else experienced this problem and knew a simpler fix?

Thanks in advance! All suggestions are welcomed!
-Tharore93

Join the iLounge Community and the ad above will disappear.

Topic: IPod shutting down during media playback.

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.