Unable to join the network <Home Network>

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

YoungDeveron

I've been connecting to my home network for close to a year now and suddenly my iPod has stopped being able to connect. I have looked at several threads on how to fix this and have come up with no solutions. I am able to connect to other wi-fi networks but no olnger my own.

I have tried:
1. Forgetting the network
2. Unplugging router
3. Rebooting iPod
4. Restoring iPod
5. Restarting iPod
6. Changing setting on the router (Name, Password, Protection type)
7. Restored router to factory settings

I have a 1st Generation 8GB iPod Touch on 3.1.3 Firmware. The problem started on 3.1.2 firmware and my iPod was updated when I restored. The iPod is jailbroken. The router is an Airlink 150N and can broadcast n/g/b signals.

surcal

It seems that it could be a hardware problem.I held my iphone touching the antenna of WIFI router, it connected to the router. I was able to use the internet in this position only. Moving away from router's antenna, internet does not works. At leaset now I can do some very urgent works on iphone without GPRS connection.I was not able to use my wifi for last six months. Done everything that was already discussed in all the forums.I am calling it solved only because, I was afraid of future unlocks will not be possible without WIFI. Uptil 3.1.2 "iphone pcsuite" could be used to install ultrasn0w directly through PC. But from 3.1.3 iphone needs to install "AFC2ADD" through cydia, before it can be recognised as a jailbreaked iphone. Atleast WIFI working. This way I can update important cydia updates and apps without having to use GPRS.