Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: Power Disconnect

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Old 10-11-2009, 01:01 AM

Freshman Lounger

Power Disconnect

I've managed to keep my ipod off the grid for 4 months now. I only recharge it through portable solar panels. One small step to change a big world...

But it occurred to me the other day, that I haven't updated any of the music on my ipod for 4 months now. It's basically full, and I have to delete something everytime I want to add new songs.

If I connect my ipod to my computer, it will start to automatically recharge... from the grid! So my question is, is there any way to disconnect the charging process so that my ipod won't recharge any time I connect it to my computer?

I think Apple was thinking ahead when they made the ipod, because it can handle a wide range of voltage and amps. If the world should end, and all electricty be lost, well, I'll still have my tunes to listen to!!

Join the iLounge Community and the ad above will disappear.

Topic: Power Disconnect

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.