Classic 160 - Jumping From Song To Song - iLounge Forums
Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: Classic 160 - Jumping From Song To Song

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Old 10-03-2009, 04:44 PM

Freshman Lounger

Classic 160 - Jumping From Song To Song

I just purchased a new Classic 160gb ipod. Spent a couple hours last night loading in tunes and this morning I noticed a problem that hopefully someone here can help me with.

While playing songs my ipod will jump to another song right in the middle of a song I was just listening to. It's done this several times in the first hour of listening. Do I have a bad ipod and should I get it replaced or am I doing something wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

JK
Old 10-04-2009, 12:45 AM

Junior Lounger

Can anybody answer this? This also happens to me! It is the reason I am at the Forums today.
But my situation is a bit different:
My 160 Classic is all but perfect. I have some
files that are 60 min radio theater shows from the
1970's. Playing these, my Pod will always skip to
the next show. I don't know why it does this. Can
anybody tell me what is wrong?

Topic: Classic 160 - Jumping From Song To Song

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.