Ipod classic sizes

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

paul-r-cfc

I'm planning on buying an ipod classic but am on a very tight bidget.

Planning on getting a cheap 80gb 6G off ebay and I was just wondering if it is much bigger in terms of physical size than the new 120gb 6G classic.

Thanks in advance :)

reneipod

Wouldn't trust e-bay when it comes to the ipod. Go to apple.com and check out their refurbed ipods. They come with a one year warranty and you'll never know it was a refurb.

kornchild2002

Te 120GB iPod classic is the same physical size as the 80GB iPod classic, they are also both the same shape. No external physical distinctions between the two.

However, I would suggest that you hold off for only a couple of days. Apple is having their annual iPod event this Wednesday on the 9th of September. They may come out with a new/updated iPod classic (doubt it) or discontinue the current iPod classic. Stores (such as Amazon.com) will sell the discontinued iPods at a cheaper price. Also, if Apple were to come out with a new/updated iPod classic, it would more than likely cost less than the current 120GB iPod classic.