Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: Wnat song to stop at end of eaxz

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Old 06-20-2009, 11:07 AM

Freshman Lounger

Wnat song to stop at end of eaxz

I want to use IPOD for backing tracks so I need it to stop after each song. I copied all the songs into a playlist. At the end of each song the next song would begin to play. So then I put an album title ( same as the song) in the album column next to the song title after which the unit would stop after each song, presumably because IPOD sees each title it as a “one song” album. Success. Everything went great on the first gig but now that I ma preparing for a second, something has gone off the rails. Now the same songs play as single songs and continue to the next. I have spent hours trying to fix it without success.

What do I have to do to convince the IPOD that a title within in a list is an album? How do I create a playlist or whatever where each entity within that list is an “album?” What has changed since the last gig? The only thing I did was delete the same list of songs from the main “folder” that is they were not in a “playlist” but in the level above that. That is when you look at the contents of the IPOD you see what ever is on the IPOD that has not been put in a playlist.

I thought there must be some connection with the songs in the “album playlist so I copied a couple of those songs back into the main “folder” but no use. Somebody help please!!!

Join the iLounge Community and the ad above will disappear.

Old 06-20-2009, 11:26 AM

Veteran Lounger

Can't help fixing your current problem ('cuz I don't understand what you wrote ;-) But here's an easy trick that guarentees only one track at a time.

Topic: Wnat song to stop at end of eaxz

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.