System restored comp how can i put my music from my ipod back onto the comp?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

RedZone

Ok i have my good ol Ipod but my computer got some viruses and i had to system restore it. Now I want to put all my music from my ipod back onto my computer. How do i do that? when i plug it in and go to the itunes i installed it says something like only one ipod can register with 1 itunes or something and ask me if i want to sync it to this itunes but i have to erase all my music. How do i put the music and movies from my ipod back onto my computer? Please someone help

Sephiroth

iPod FrEaK
There are various third party softwares available for this purpose like Copypod, Ephpod, etc.
Just google around for them, and you should be able to find a nice freeware that'll do your job.

RedZone

any preference on which one is best? and they all copy the video too? how does copypod work? how do i get it to select my ipod?

Last edited:

RedZone

with copypod it copys em but all the videos names a screwed up so i have to rename them to get them to play. and it can only copy 100 songs? how do i fix those?

Filthy McNasty

Website
www.ambernectar.org
You can do it for free but it's a ballache.

Open explorer when the iPod is connected to the PC and view the iPod as a hard drive. You can then copy and move all of the content from varied folders on the player to your pc. The tedium comes from importing the copied files into the iTunes library, I could only import them one track at a time and it was quite dull and time consuming work.