Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: video playback problem

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Old 03-02-2007, 11:11 AM

Freshman Lounger

video playback problem

I have been using videroa to convert all of my "home movies" to mp4 format and have been putting them on my ipod no problem. whenever i watch movies on my ipod the audio always seems to lag behind the video. the problem starts when i either pause the movie or stop watching it or sometimes just for no reason at all. please help i have no idea what im doing

Join the iLounge Community and the ad above will disappear.

Old 03-02-2007, 11:21 AM

Searching the forums would have yielded some results as this is a common problem with Videora. You can look at this page for some solutions. You can also search, browse, and post on the TV & Video (ie specific to video encoding) section of iLounge.

64GB iPhone 5 | 64GB iPad mini | AppleTV 2 (2012) | AppleTV 2 (2010) | 4GB 3G iPod shuffle | 2012 15" MacBook Pro, 1TB SSHD, 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz, OS X 10.8.4 Mountain Lion | Apple Lossless | iTunes AAC -Q 68 | iTunes 11.1 | Library size = 1.78TB | Legacy iPods: 3G 40GB, 4G 40GB, 5G 60GB, 160GB iPod classic (2009)

Topic: video playback problem

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.