Standard 1 year warranty: Includes battery replacement?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Deaddy

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew whether the standard 1 year warranty covers battery replacement if the charge falls under 50% of original capacity as the extended 2 year warranty does.

Thanks.

todx

yeah i have a question about the warranty and replacement as well. does the original warranty (1 yr) cover battery replacement? cause if it does an apple representative lied to me. i was going to use my visa card to double the warranty of my ipod, but he told me that visa would not cover the battery replacement, so i got the 2 year apple plan to extend the warranty. i called visa and they said that if the battery replacement is included in the original warranty, then it would be covered in the visa warranty. so i may have been lied to and hoaxed to buy the 2 yr apple warranty for no reason.

can someone please tell me if the original apple warranty covers battery replacement? why would the salesperson told me that visa would not have covered it? is there a link to the warranty?

thank you sooo much.

Last edited:

styles

ipod geek in denial
todx said:

why would the salesperson told me that visa would not have covered it? is there a link to the warranty?

thank you sooo much.
Because if he told you that Visa would've covered the battery replacement, he wouldn't have made a commision on the warranty he sold you...