Deleting Playlists

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

tsukasa923

Hello, i've been kinda frustrated cause i have all these different playlists on my ipod but i cant figure out how to delete any of them. Please tell me its possible to delete them..^_^

rockmyplimsoul

Website
www.last.fm
if you manually sync your ipod, just delete them when you're connected to itunes. your ipod should show its playlists in the source column.

if you auto-sync your ipod to your complete library, then you need to either:
a) delete the unwanted playlists from your itunes library, or
b) change your sync mode to "sync-to-playlist" and define which playlists you want on your ipod.

if you choose (b), you may need to have a "master" playlist of all the songs that you want on your ipod, otherwise you'll just get the songs that appear within the playlists that you sync to (i.e. if there are songs not in a playlist, they won't be loaded into your ipod).

tsukasa923

My Ipod doesnt show a source column when its connected to itunes for some reason.. Where can i change the sync mode? Sorry for askign so many questions. ^_^

rockmyplimsoul

Website
www.last.fm
tsukasa923 said:
My Ipod doesnt show a source column when its connected to itunes for some reason..
your ipod doesn't, it's the left column of itunes. connect your ipod, when it shows up in the source column click on the arrow next to your ipod's name to show all the contents.

Where can i change the sync mode?
go to edit/preference/ipod to change your sync mode. suggest you read the article at:

http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/articles/comments/ipod-connection-and-synchronization/

Sorry for askign so many questions. ^_^
no problem, been there myself!

tsukasa923

Wow, thank you. I finallu did it. I just noticed how stupid i made myself sound. lol Im really not all that dumb :/ Thank you. ^_^