Completely Shut down Ipod

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

tikitaha

I wonder is there any way to completely shut down the Ipod after use and wat are the programs that can import photos into the iPod video?? thanks for the help in advance..

metallicafan111

iTunes imports photos to the iPod Video. You can completely shut it down by pressing and holding the select and menu button

ipodphoto30

metallicafan111 said:
iTunes imports photos to the iPod Video. You can completely shut it down by pressing and holding the select and menu button
you're telling him to reset.

itunes imports pictures into your ipod in ipod preferences and the photo tab. to completely shut it down i guess you just gotta leave it a while.

Nar1117

The Scotsman
I dont think that the iPod ever actually shuts down, even when you have it 'off', it still uses current to run the clock and what not. Its called sleeping. If you have a full battery, and put it to sleep, the battery will run out in about 14-20 days, without usage.

jonko22889

hibernation

ipod goes into hibernation after 14 hours. then you must hold menu, not play, to turn it back on