Computer crashed, now itunes is empty, can i transfer ipod music back onto computer?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

jmartin583

Please choose the appropriate forum for this topic. Thank you. Okay, I obvously have a problem? Well, more than one, but here is the first.

I am doing this for my brother, it is his computer and he is not computer savvy, and neither am I. Anyway, his PC was recently infected with a virus, so he had to reset his computer to factory settings. Now, itunes is completely empty. There are about 2000 songs on his 40Gig ipod. The question is "are all of the songs on the ipod garbage?" Or, "is there some way that I can send all the music on the ipod back into itunes so i dont have to manually put all the music back on the computer from various cd's and re-download any other music?" I really dont want to do that, please iPod people, help!!

stickuto

Sticky Lounger
Hey and welcome to the forum.

You will want to download and install "iPod Agent" from www.podsoft.com this will let your copy your music off your iPod and onto your computer, then you can add it to iTunes.

Do use the search feature and read the FAQ's as this question has been asked many times before.