hide unwanted purchased apps from application store

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

mourad

Hi Guys! wish you're all fine.
Anyone please can tell me how to hide or delete unwanted purchased apps from application store?
I have iPhone 4S
Thank you

Sparkee

As far as I know this can only be done through the iTunes Store on the computer. When browsing through your Purchases in the computer's iTunes Store an (X) will appear in the top left corner. Clicking the (X) will hide the purchased item on all your devices syncing with your iCloud account.

rockmyplimsoul

Website
www.last.fm
While that works from a computer, you will still see the items on the iPhone (at least with iOS 7). There is no way to hide purchases from viewing in iOS 7.

Sparkee

I'm away from my computer now, but I am sure that the purchased item I removed from the iTunes Store history on my computer was automatically deleted from the list on the iPads Store with an iCloud sync. I didn't check on my iPhone though. I'll test again this weekend when I get home.

Sparkee

I finally made it home to test this. Deleting apps from the purchased list in the iTunes Store on my iMac will also remove them from the purchased list on both my iPad and iPhone. This happens almost instantly for me with little to no time for the change to sync.