iPhone 4 battery issue?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

crashtestdummy

My ~2 year old iPhone 4 has been losing juice fairly steadily now. If I charge to 100% before I go to bed, it's down to 85 to 75%, 8 hours later. It doesn't seem to matter whether or not I have WiFi or Bluetooth on. So last night I charge up to 100% and now 10 hours later, I'm still at 100%, no change in anything. So what's going on?

jfopt

Website
www.jfopt.com
2 year ago i met the same problem with my Palm, i charge it to 100%, but it just left 10% the next morning, and the phone got very hot, i felt afraid because i put it under my pillow. After i checked the phone, i found that i accidentally pressed the a button, that spent the most power of my palm, so you can check with the invisible stuff.

alice04

In my case, I only charge my iphone when it's already 20% full. My battery life got better after that

Sparkee

There is no need to run the batteries down before re-charging them Check out https://www.apple.com/ca/batteries/ . Modern lithium based batteries have no memory effect like older NiCad batteries had. You may want to run them through a full cycle once a month if leave them plugged in all the time, otherwise use your gadgets when you want, charge them when you are not.

JuniperOrbital

When I had the iphone 4(verizon), I was having the same issues. Battery was just getting sucked dry fast. Batter couldn't keep a charge eventually and just randomly shut down. :(