I need an application that can help me...

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Phobe12

I want an application that will let me know the surfing habits of my kids, find them anytime when they’re not at home and see what type of picture he’s taking and sharing with his friends. Is this possible? I mean tracking somebody and be able to know their location or what they are browsing or even who they talk to in their phones?

matte

I've heard about copy 10 and that it's the cheapest in the market compare to other applications.

kornchild2002

There aren't apps that will do all of that without jailbreaking the iPhone and I don't recommend doing that. You can always use the Find my iPhone app to get their location, make them use the same e-mail address as you in iMessage and you will be able to see all texts (so long as they are to other iOS devices) sent and received by them, and you can access an online photo stream and have their iPhone copy to said photo streams so you can see what they are taking pictures of.

However, all of that is a lot of work. If they are mature enough to own an iPhone, they are mature enough to be trusted without constant monitoring.