Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: JB & Unlock iPhone "2G"

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Old 05-01-2012, 08:32 PM

Freshman Lounger

JB & Unlock iPhone "2G"

I have an iPhone "2G" that I would like to JB and unlock to use on a pre-paid T-Mo SIM. This is purely a labor of love.
I have tried PwnageTool and built a custom restore IPSW for both 3.1.2 and 3.1.3, Spirit and blackra1n. All have met with different problems of some form or another (though the 3.1.2 Pwnage seems to be working the best so far, though I still have "No Service").
I can't seem to get clear answers on what the magic combination needs to be to make this work 100%.
And even if I get this to work, is there enough EDGE coverage out there for this to even be worth it?
Thanks, and sorry for the rambling post.

Join the iLounge Community and the ad above will disappear.

Old 05-02-2012, 04:42 PM

Freshman Lounger

As it turns out, I had the answers all along. If anyone else is stupid enough to go through this much trouble, the answers are: PwnageTool does it all, and the EDGE service on T-Mo is spotty at best (in the North of Boston Metro, anyway) and kind of consistent in Downtown Boston.
Old 08-17-2012, 05:37 AM

Freshman Lounger

Unlock iPhone 2G

Quote:
Originally Posted by nothing2doubt View Post
As it turns out, I had the answers all along. If anyone else is stupid enough to go through this much trouble, the answers are: PwnageTool does it all, and the EDGE service on T-Mo is spotty at best (in the North of Boston Metro, anyway) and kind of consistent in Downtown Boston.

Now it is easy to Unlock iPhone 2G with OS 3.1.3. Third party Unlock iPhone Software helps you a lot to do so. I used this tool and now enjoying various favorable themes and apps of iPhone. I easily unlocked my iPhone and using another SIM card in any other parts of the world. Really it is best tool to allow its users to use different apps and themes.
Old 08-23-2012, 05:02 AM

ryanlawrence171
Banned

That’s doesn’t mean, because iPhone 2g works very slow and it compatible with iOS 4.1 all new tweak will not works in it….

Topic: JB & Unlock iPhone "2G"

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.