Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: iCloud question

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Old 03-08-2012, 08:35 PM

Pro Lounger

iCloud question

Okay so I have a question regarding iCloud. So today I saw a commercial for it and it showed files being transferred right to the Mac. Songs as well as photos and other data. When I use iCloud on my MacBook, my photos and music are not transferred over as shown on the commercial. Like right when I take a picture it doesn't appear right away in iPhoto on my MacBook. I am using osx leopard 10.5.

White iPad 2 64gb | 13.3 MacBook OSX 10.5 | Black Nano - stolen | 1G silver mini - dead | iSkin Ghost Case | 2882 songs 17.36gb | Black iPhone 3G[S] - dead | White iPhone 4S | iSkin Solo Carbon Case |

Join the iLounge Community and the ad above will disappear.

Old 03-09-2012, 07:40 AM

Veteran Lounger

Look in System Preferences/iCloud and ensure you are signed into your iCloud account with all the appropriate options checked. Use the same Apple ID you use for your iTunes account.

To sync iTuines Store purchase look in iTunes Preferences/Store ensuring the options are set in Automatic Downloads. This should also be set on your iOS devices Settings/Store.

64GB iPad 3, 64GB iPhone 5s, 1G 16GB touch, 4G & 6G Silver 16GB nano, 5G 60GB iPod, 1G AppleTV, 2G ATV, Late 2013 27" iMac
Old 03-09-2012, 11:20 AM

Pro Lounger

Automatic downloads. That's what I didn't have on. Thanks.

White iPad 2 64gb | 13.3 MacBook OSX 10.5 | Black Nano - stolen | 1G silver mini - dead | iSkin Ghost Case | 2882 songs 17.36gb | Black iPhone 3G[S] - dead | White iPhone 4S | iSkin Solo Carbon Case |

Topic: iCloud question

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.