Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: iPhone 4 won't sync with iTunes

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Old 12-03-2011, 01:49 PM

Freshman Lounger

iPhone 4 won't sync with iTunes

Up until last night, the last time I connected my iPhone 4 to my computer to sync was October. Now when I connect to the computer, iTunes says "preparing to sync step 1 of 6" for a while and then I get an error message from the computer that says my iPhone could not be synced because the sync failed to start.

I have looked at all my settings (obviously I must be overlooking something), and I have restarted the computer, iTunes, and my phone many times, but the results are always the same. The software for iTunes and the phone are up to date.

I hope someone can help me figure out what the problem is. I'd like to get the digital copies I've downloaded into iTunes onto my phone.

Thanks.

Join the iLounge Community and the ad above will disappear.

Topic: iPhone 4 won't sync with iTunes

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.