Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: freezing iphone, restoring iphone in itunes

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Old 11-15-2011, 11:58 PM

Freshman Lounger

freezing iphone, restoring iphone in itunes

Hello, being very new to the iPhone4s and iTunes, came across a new problem.
Upon updating my podcast, plugging into the USB port, I was requested to update iTunes and proceed. Then all a sudden the iPhone became frozen. Somehow I was able to unfreeze the phone, however, there than came up a message of “Set up Your iPhone”. I click the button of “Restore from back-up….” And I though all proceed well until, now every time I plug in my iPhone into the computer, I keep getting the same message to “Set up Your iPhone”. In this window, I can update the podcast, however, cannot download the podcast into the iPhone. Also, all data that was not backed-up was deleted. No matter how many times I reset up, I still get the nessage.

Can you kindly offer advice on 1) Why am I always getting this message to “Set up Your iPhone” and 2) How do you back-up the iPhone data? 3) How often should I back-up the phones data, and 4) Can a back-up be set be set for daily or weekly?

Thank you very much for the kind assistance.

Join the iLounge Community and the ad above will disappear.

Topic: freezing iphone, restoring iphone in itunes

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.