Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: "Message send failure"

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Old 04-06-2010, 03:10 AM

Junior Lounger

"Message send failure"

After 2 weeks of iPhone ownership my phone has developed a problem. I cannot send text messages to some contacts. The bar moves most of the way over whilst sending, then all I get is a red exclamation mark beside the text where it hasn't sent. Then a message saying "message send failure".

I can send to other contacts but this one in particular will not send ( I obviously haven't tried to send to all my contacts). I have sent texts to this number from my iPhone in the past, I know the number is correct, so what can be wrong?

Join the iLounge Community and the ad above will disappear.

Old 04-07-2010, 08:24 PM

Power Lounger

are you trying to attach a file that's too big to send as MMS?

iPhone 5 64gb // SOL Republic Tracks HD // iPad Mini 64 gb wifi // Apple TV 3 // iMac 21.5 //
Old 04-08-2010, 07:53 AM

Junior Lounger

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasoncordelle View Post
are you trying to attach a file that's too big to send as MMS?
No, just a simple SMS message.

The problem has gone now. It seems that on Samsung phones it is easy to block contacts (especially if you don't know that you're doing anyway). This may have been the case.

Topic: "Message send failure"

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.