Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: iPhone Acting Very Odd - Incoming calls are from my iTunes library

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Old 02-02-2010, 10:00 AM

Junior Lounger

iPhone Acting Very Odd - Incoming calls are from my iTunes library

My iPhone has been acting weird lately. The time randomly changes to a much later time (lasts 10 minutes or so), then changes back to the normal time. My web browser sometimes freezes when opening new tabs. One day I was reminded of every event that I'd ever entered into my calendar.

The worst started happening this morning; I'm getting unknown calls from my iTunes library!
Have any of you heard of something like this?! It's very weird, and kinda creepy. As I said, the call is unknown, and when I answer it I get a very low volume song that is from my iTunes/iPhone music library.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Join the iLounge Community and the ad above will disappear.

Old 02-02-2010, 10:14 AM

Junior Lounger

You might need to call Ghostbusters! Try a reset, then restore from backup, then restore as new if nothing else works. Is your phone jailbroken?

iPhone 3G 3.1.3
Old 02-02-2010, 10:49 AM

Junior Lounger

Hahaha! No, it's not jailbroken. When you say "reset", are you talking about when you hold the two buttons down on the iPhone until it turns off, then back on?
Old 02-02-2010, 12:03 PM

To reset iPhone, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
Press and hold home button

Also see the Apple support site.

Last edited by honeybee1236; 02-02-2010 at 03:10 PM.

Topic: iPhone Acting Very Odd - Incoming calls are from my iTunes library

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.