Just bought 3 cases for my iPhone 3G S...Which is best?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

daitalianjob

After a half-year stint with the BlackBerry Bold (just until a model of iPhone that I liked came out), I'm a new, or soon-to-be-new iPhone 3G S owner (preordered first day), and after many hours of searching the internet and watching countless reviews on cases, I decided to buy 3 different cases. I bought the White OtterBox Defender case, the Switcheasy Colors case in White, and a White Power Support silicone case. I tend to like the silicone cases for my phones because of how they protect from drops and I like their feel. Each case provides a different type of protection, from super protective with the OtterBox, to relaxed protection with the Power Support silicone cover. Which of the 3 do you prefer? Why? Let me know so I can choose which to use most often! :)

R

ReyZero

It's all personal preference, although the otterbox is not for everyday use, unless your always outdoor stuff and clumsy, I personally would like one for hiking, easier to spot

allaw

Yeah, it's all about personal preference. I actually just order my 4th protection. I got the Incipio Feather with my 3GS order. It is very thin and light but the look feels really cheap and plasticky. While I was waiting for the delivery on 6/19 I bought the Invisible Shield and a blue Noel by More. So far I like the Noel the most. It is super stylish and the mirror screen protector is really cool. The only drawback is due to the mirror on both the screen and back, it get fingerprints really easily and I have to wipe it all the time. I have just ordered an Ultra-thin plus by SGP, it looks promising and I really want to get my hand on the anti-fingerprint film. After all I am really heading towards look so none of these are the bulky fall proof type.