Request: Can you post me a Seidio to the UK?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

[cookie]

Hello,

I REALLY want the Seidio Innocase II Surface - Black! It costs $29.95, but it will cost $30.49 to send it to me in the UK!?

Surely it doesn't cost $30 to ship it!? That's like £20 in postage alone!

Not happy with that. $60.44 is £38.21.

Was wondering if someone in the US could let me know if it can physically be shipped to the UK for cheaper? If it comes in some ridiculously big package, I don't need that, just the important bits - could surely fit in a jiffy bag!?

Anyway... if anyone can/wants to do this for me, let me know what price you'll do it for..

or alternatively, if you somehow can find anywhere that is based in the UK that sells these, that'd be amazing! At the moment, I'm stuck for ideas!!!

Anyone want to help me in ol' Blighty!? :)

[cookie]

Okay, how much would it cost an American to get a Power Support Anti-Glare, a Seidio Innocase II Surface in Black, and a SwitchEasy Colours Stealth (Black) all for iPhone 3G?

Looks like it'll cost me upwards of £70, which is just over $100. Not sure I can justify spending $100 on cases!

Can any kind soul buy these and then ship them over? I will pay you for it, but obviously, if it'll cost as much for you to do it as it looks like it will for me to buy it from 3 separate companies, then it's not worth it.

At the momnent, I'll have to get the anti-glare from Apple UK, the Seidio from Seidio's website, and the SwitchEasy from some weird store... easyistore or something.

I was hoping I could get all three from Amazon US, but no such like - they sellers don't ship internationally and the SwitchEasy is sold out at Amazon UK.

Rubbish!

A little help? :)