Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: Song from the Commercial as Ringtone

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Old 09-15-2008, 04:31 PM

Freshman Lounger

Song from the Commercial as Ringtone

hey,

i'm searching for the song from the new commercials for the 3G as a ringtone, i know about the option to download the original version by the submarines with itunes, but i mean the version from the commercial..

please....

Join the iLounge Community and the ad above will disappear.

Old 09-16-2008, 05:29 PM

Reclined Lounger

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack000
hey,

i'm searching for the song from the new commercials for the 3G as a ringtone, i know about the option to download the original version by the submarines with itunes, but i mean the version from the commercial..

please....
Which commercial?
Old 09-16-2008, 05:54 PM

Freshman Lounger

this commercial, never seen before or what??

h t t p : / /fmusic.sakura.ne.jp/the_submarines_you_me_and_the.html

h t t p : / / w w w . youtube . c o m/watch?v=XABrCnovLLM&feature=iv&annotation_id=event _18005

Last edited by jack000; 09-16-2008 at 05:58 PM.
Old 09-18-2008, 06:18 PM

Freshman Lounger

nobody???

no idea???
Old 09-18-2008, 10:43 PM

Pro Lounger

it's very easy buy the song from iTunes store and make it in to a ringtone.
Old 09-19-2008, 04:15 PM

Freshman Lounger

oh my god! IS THIS THAT HARD TO READ WHAT I WROTE????

i don't mean the original song, i know the song, and yes i know its available to download with itunes, BUT I DON'T MEAN THE ORIGINAL, as i ALREADY said,

I MEAN THE MUSIC FROM THE COMMERCIAL,

anyone else got it???

is it that difficult to understand??
Old 09-19-2008, 09:03 PM

Pro Lounger

can be a little more polite? you asked for the song, and not background music to the song, which would've been more clear... use your head a little and google "remove vocal from song" and you should be able to find a program to do so...

Old 09-19-2008, 10:02 PM

Pro Lounger

Good day to you, and good luck finding what you are looking for.
Old 09-22-2008, 07:22 AM

Freshman Lounger

Quote:
Originally Posted by aluren
can be a little more polite? you asked for the song, and not background music to the song, which would've been more clear... use your head a little and google "remove vocal from song" and you should be able to find a program to do so...
i mean, seriously, you don't get it at all?!?

ok i try to explain..yes if it was the song the commercial uses, it wouldn't be difficult to separate music from vocal, but I DON'T HAVE THE SONG BECAUSE IT'S NOT THE ORIGINAL SONG APPLE USES IN THE COMMERCIAL SO I DON'T HAVE A SONG!!!

apple created a very own background music, - yes - based on the original, but not the original that's the point. and i was just trying to ask if someone may have that song!

Last edited by jack000; 09-22-2008 at 07:24 AM.
Old 09-22-2008, 03:52 PM

Pro Lounger

wow, i didn't realized how picky you are... honestly, in terms of ringtones, why you would you even worried so much about exactness when you probably only listen to 1 sec of it before picking up the call?? to me that first 1-3 seconds sounds the same in the commercial and original...

Old 09-22-2008, 04:41 PM

Junior Lounger

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack000
i mean, seriously, you don't get it at all?!?

ok i try to explain..yes if it was the song the commercial uses, it wouldn't be difficult to separate music from vocal, but I DON'T HAVE THE SONG BECAUSE IT'S NOT THE ORIGINAL SONG APPLE USES IN THE COMMERCIAL SO I DON'T HAVE A SONG!!!

apple created a very own background music, - yes - based on the original, but not the original that's the point. and i was just trying to ask if someone may have that song!
seriously, you don't get it. try having manners. people did try to help, no need to shout...

here are a few suggestions:
1. get over it, move on. we are just talking about a ringtone right?
2. google the song name. the group name, ringtones, google something...sure someone out there has figured it out.
3. switch to decaf.
4. email apple, call apple customer support, or ask an in store genius for help.
5. drop some coin, buy the song, and edit it in garage band or another music program.
6. search ringtones in itunes or download the song from itunes and use a part close enough for a ringtone.
7. find something else more important to worry about (remember, it is just a ringtone)....
Old 09-22-2008, 07:25 PM

Freshman Lounger

everyone has their own taste. even 3 seconds, it might be very important for him. just help him out w/ downloading the commercial song if u know the way..
Old 09-23-2008, 05:44 AM

Senior Lounger

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamuramori2
everyone has their own taste. even 3 seconds, it might be very important for him. just help him out w/ downloading the commercial song if u know the way..
That's quite true, but manners cost nothing and flaming people on here is not the best way to endear onesself to the forum members.

Topic: Song from the Commercial as Ringtone

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.