Unsubscribing IMAP Folders

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

rogelio

Is there a way to do this in the iPhone? In email programs such as Outlook and Thunderbird, you can choose to have some IMAP folders appear/update and to exclude (unsubscribe) others. I would like to have my iPhone set to Push for email, but it's sort of annoying because it notifies me every time I have a new piece of mail in my SPAM folder... if I could tell the iPhone to unsubscribe this folder, then it would solve the problem. As it is, when I set it to Fetch (every 15 minutes) instead, it only notifies me when new mail has arrived in my Inbox... but then, it's not instantaneous (as opposed to "push").

daihard

rogelio said:
Is there a way to do this in the iPhone? In email programs such as Outlook and Thunderbird, you can choose to have some IMAP folders appear/update and to exclude (unsubscribe) others. I would like to have my iPhone set to Push for email, but it's sort of annoying because it notifies me every time I have a new piece of mail in my SPAM folder... if I could tell the iPhone to unsubscribe this folder, then it would solve the problem. As it is, when I set it to Fetch (every 15 minutes) instead, it only notifies me when new mail has arrived in my Inbox... but then, it's not instantaneous (as opposed to "push").
I wish we could choose folders to subscribe/unsubscribe on the iPhone, too. As far as I can tell, no way can we do it right now. :shake: