iPhone Bugs/Glitches/Lack there off - Post Here - Page 5 - iLounge Forums
Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: iPhone Bugs/Glitches/Lack there off - Post Here

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search
Old 10-07-2007, 12:15 PM

Freshman Lounger

Click the blue arrow to the right of the name/number to see the full date and time at the top.
Old 10-07-2007, 02:48 PM

Freshman Lounger

oooOOOooo thank you. I have clicked that but didn't look closely. I thought it was just the contact info. Okay, no complaints.
Old 10-09-2007, 01:36 PM

Junior Lounger

I don't know if this is a glitch, and I posted an individual thread about it, but my iPhone has a terrible buzzing sound all throughout my phone calls.
Old 10-09-2007, 02:43 PM

Have you tried doing a restore to see if it stops? My phone doesn't have a buzzing sound when I get calls. Try a restore.
Old 10-10-2007, 08:33 PM

The power that be.

Is anyone else suffering the blast of volume with v1.1.1. update through earphones when track changing? The old firmware didn't do this and it is really annoying. What I mean is, if you track next using the ear buds you get a very very quick blast of ultra high "music" and then the next song starts playing. It makes me dread going to the next track, which isn't something I should do by any means.

Every signature I've ever had has been modified within days. This is all that's left.
Old 10-16-2007, 01:57 PM

Junior Lounger

Sometimes, after I sync, my iPhone resets to an incorrect time and date and the email stops working. Powering off the iPhone and then back on has always fixed this for me, though. It's happened about four or five times so far.
Old 10-16-2007, 02:42 PM

SSMoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckAmuck
I don't know if this is a glitch, and I posted an individual thread about it, but my iPhone has a terrible buzzing sound all throughout my phone calls.
Sounds like the backlight isn't going off or is causing interference. I had a phone with a glitchy backlight, wouldn't go off when it was supposed to during calls and it would cause a lot of interference noise.

Sources: iPhone 4, 80GB Classic, 4GB 1st gen Nano
Earphones: ADDIEMs, Westone UM3X
Old 10-16-2007, 02:59 PM

Junior Lounger

Quote:
Originally Posted by kloan
Sounds like the backlight isn't going off or is causing interference. I had a phone with a glitchy backlight, wouldn't go off when it was supposed to during calls and it would cause a lot of interference noise.
The backlight does go off. But now I've noticed that the buzzing isn't there sometimes, so I guess it's just a lot of interference where I live.
Old 10-18-2007, 01:26 AM

Geriatric Lounger

Yahoo Email Unsent From iPhone

Yahoo Email Unsent
I use Yahoo for my email. New messages are received on iPhone just fine but when I try to reply or send a new message my message is unsent. As in, after I click "send" the original message appears as if nothing has happened, then I have a small note at the bottom that I have n+1 unsent messages. There seems to be no way to display or resend an unsent message. What am I doing wrong?

Black 60gb 5G iPod Video, Red 4gb Nano, 8gb iPhone
Old 10-22-2007, 04:30 PM

Freshman Lounger

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulsagentleman
Yahoo Email Unsent
I use Yahoo for my email. New messages are received on iPhone just fine but when I try to reply or send a new message my message is unsent. As in, after I click "send" the original message appears as if nothing has happened, then I have a small note at the bottom that I have n+1 unsent messages. There seems to be no way to display or resend an unsent message. What am I doing wrong?
After struggling with Gmail I switched to Yahoo! I could never get it to work consistently. Deleting the mail account and re-entering it fixed it temporarily but that's it. I switched to Fastmail on the 20$/year plan and it works great with file storage as a bonus. The only issue I occasionally have is sending photos, which I think is an iPhone glitch. If I send a photo then go on to other applications immeditately it seems to fail to send occasionally.

A separate issue i've encountered a handful of times is when I put the phone on standby while listening to the iPod and if I take it out of standby a couple seconds after that (I have my ADD moments) it slows to a deathly crawl and the slidebar is unresponsive, but usually functional after a couple tries. The music/podcast will continure playing but the interface is so slow and unresponsive I have to reset it. I didn't know about the two button reset so I'm happy to learn about that. Trying to to manipulate the red slider without any visual change was really annoying.

I think as a general rule trying to multitask/switch between apps at breakneck speed will get you into trouble.
Old 10-29-2007, 10:24 PM

Junior Lounger

1) can u change the icons in the bottom four icons?
2) any word on whether they'll make the text keyboard like the safari keyboard for sideways texting, a la the sidekick?

Last edited by charlymc; 10-29-2007 at 10:26 PM.
Old 11-02-2007, 10:00 AM

Freshman Lounger

I have been having the same problem; while listening to music the iphone would click out in the middle of a song. I also had it happen while on safari, but I noticed the back panel was heating up as well. I have already returned an iphone for another glitch - with the top icons on working, and now this. I have totally shut it down...which I have to admit, I don't ever do! Hopefully this will work. But with all that in mind, the IPHONE is a phenomenal piece of technology and I really like it. I do find it limited on web videos and I have a hard time typing on the touch pad.
Old 11-02-2007, 02:48 PM

Reclined Lounger

When I reboot the phone, it forgets all the playcounts since the last sync. This probably isn't a bug, but how it was meant to work. It's annoying though, since I have my podcast to sync up only ones that I haven't listened to, so it should automatically clear out one that I have already played through.
Old 11-11-2007, 05:46 PM

Freshman Lounger

Anyone seen to where the cover flow for different artists want to show up under one image, but when you listing to it change to normal view and it shows current?

Any Real Suggestions other than like putting a space after the album name?

Thanks...
Old 11-20-2007, 05:32 PM

Freshman Lounger

Hi Guys,

You cant have it be on silent and have a text vibrate.

Topic: iPhone Bugs/Glitches/Lack there off - Post Here

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.