Ups dating. - iLounge Forums
Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: Ups dating.

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Old 03-29-2017, 09:13 PM

Reclined Lounger

Ups dating.

I got a notice to update to iOS 10.3 it's on the charger. It can't seem to decide how long it's gonna take it goes back and forth from 1 hour to 4 hours.
Old 03-29-2017, 09:17 PM

Reclined Lounger

Can I change the title of the thread? The spell check messed me up.
Old 03-30-2017, 03:30 AM

Reclined Lounger

Ok, it's all installed. Will this increase battery drainage?
Old 03-30-2017, 08:13 AM

It is supposed to fix the 30% problem. We'll see.
You should have seen and increase in space too, as this replaces the file system with a more efficient one.

Have you backed up your iTunes Library this week? If not, you are risking losing your music and playlists....
Old 03-30-2017, 08:46 AM

Reclined Lounger

I didn't notice. Space in what?
Old 03-30-2017, 10:33 AM

Let's think about where iOS runs...it runs on your iPad...so the increased space would be in...your iPad.

Have you backed up your iTunes Library this week? If not, you are risking losing your music and playlists....
Old 03-30-2017, 11:01 AM

Reclined Lounger

Yes I see that now. But I'm discovering a new problem. In messenger I can not delete my copy of a message like I used to be able to. Now when I press on the message it will not give me the option of deletion. It will give only option of those emotioncons. How do I delete my copy of the message in my messenger?
Old 03-30-2017, 11:25 AM

It is the same as it was in 10.2. To deleted a single message tap and hold, then tap More... then put check marks next to all messages you want to delete, then tap the trash can in the lower left.

Old 04-06-2017, 05:35 PM

Reclined Lounger

I have to update again to 10.3.1. I noticed a problem when no pictures would load on Facebook. At first I thought it was slow internet. But thought maybe if I did update. But I already updated last week. Why so many updates so close together?
Old 04-06-2017, 06:30 PM

Reclined Lounger

Ok updated, installed, still no pictures on Facebook. When a friend posts a picture on Facebook I can not see it and dang it I want to know why?!! Now I am uninstalling and reinstalling facebook and see what happens.
Old 04-06-2017, 07:36 PM

10.3 was some updates needed to support new functionality, and some security updates.
10.3.1 was a critical security update. The vulnerability was just discovered.

As for Facebook, the uninstall reinstall should work. If it does not, then try clearing your cache in Safari (Settings->Safari->Clear History and Website data) then kill off Facebook and open it again.

Old 04-07-2017, 01:54 PM

Reclined Lounger

will this remove my Facebook, Netflix, Amazon and YouTube email passwords? I can't remember every password. I can't even remember my ilounge password.

Last edited by Derek70; 04-07-2017 at 02:13 PM.
Old 04-07-2017, 02:35 PM

Reclined Lounger

I googled it. This what I found. " Clearing your history, cookies, and browsing data from Safari won't change your AutoFill information. To remove other stored information, tap Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data > Remove All Website Data. To visit sites without leaving a history, turn private browsing on or off.Feb 13, 2017" is autofill information passwords?
Old 04-07-2017, 04:05 PM

Yes Autofill can include passwords.

Topic: Ups dating.

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.