Good photo collation and sharing app for iPad

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

SnapTap

Well, I am bit of a traveller and find it extremely difficult to collate images taken from various devices and share them online.

I have used Dropbox and all, but they consume a lot of time in uploading and downloading..

Can anyone of you suggest a good photo collation and sharing app for iPad?

kornchild2002

Who do you want to share these photos with? Is it other people who are not on Apple devices or is just within your family? Public or private sharing (if that makes sense)?

SnapTap

Photo collation and sharing app

Who do you want to share these photos with? Is it other people who are not on Apple devices or is just within your family? Public or private sharing (if that makes sense)?
I will need that for Public sharing, mostly in the Social media portals, that can be accessed not just with apple devices, but also with other devices.

For example, I have a DSLR, an android phone(S3)-that takes good photos without the need of any settings and an iPhone. Plus, if other friends too are going, they too have their devices. Collating all those images in one device, picking the good ones and then finally uploading it on social media portals is in itself a huge task..

kornchild2002

I would go with Flickr then. It's a free service that offers 1TB of storage. You can upload from an Android or iOS device along with a computer. You then control what pictures can be visible by people, you just give them a link to your Flickr account and that's it.

On a side note, if you have an iPhone 5 and above, you should start using that to take your pictures instead of the S3. The iPhone 5 (5c and 5s) performs better in low light conditions and it is able to better reproduce colors. When it was released, the S3 didn't have a bad camera but the iPhone 5 and the higher end Nokia Lumia models really do wipe the floor with it.