Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: iam geting an ipad4

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Old 04-17-2013, 12:59 AM

Freshman Lounger

iam geting an ipad4

Hello all, i been away a while and i got an transformer 300 tablet and the android os is so buggy so iam geting an i pad i found out that they dont make the 3 any more so i will get the 4.also right now i have the 32 gig i dont have any apps expect imdb.so i think 16 gigs is plenty but i might get the 32 gig just to be safe my little nephew and niece have i pad1 16 gigs and they have tons of games and apps. Thanks all cant wait to get it..

Join the iLounge Community and the ad above will disappear.

Old 04-22-2013, 07:59 AM

annaharris
Banned

Congratulation for your iPad4. I recommend you to try Subway surfer game in your iPad4.
Old 04-27-2013, 06:43 PM

Pro Lounger

You will enjoy your iPad. I would get the most memory you can afford. I have a 32 gig iPad 3 and I have a smart playlist which I created in iTunes to move music on and off my iPad. Between apps, books, music and movies you can fill up 32 gig fairly fast.

I also recommend you buy the Apple smart case to protect your iPad. It works great, it fits the iPad perfectly and it keeps it clean.
Old 04-28-2013, 10:14 PM

Pro Lounger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin2013 View Post
Is is the iPad with retina display? Please enlighten me. And by the way, how's the device going?
The iPad 3 and 4 have the Retina display. It's a very high definition display. My wife has the iPad 2, which doesn't have the Retina display and the screen is not as sharp, the colors are not as bright but the display is very good. The iPad mini doesn't have the Retina display.

Rumors are that the next generation iPad will have a Retina display that is lighter and thinner and may come on the iPad mini. Of course, Apple is very tight lipped about future products.
Old 05-20-2013, 09:00 PM

Freshman Lounger

Got the iPad 4 to day it's awesome

Topic: iam geting an ipad4

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.