Transferring large-sized videos from iPhone/iPad to PC

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

crvenky2010

Hi,

I have large sized videos (ranging from 1 to 4 GB) in my iPad mini & iPhone 4S. I'm unable to transfer these from the iPad/iPhone to my PC due to the file size. Is there any way to solve this or any other software is available?

On connecting it to my PC, I'm able to transfer small videos upto 300mb, with out any problem.

Please help.

kornchild2002

Unless you are running something older than Windows XP, the file size isn't a problem. Where are you trying to copy these videos to? Does the destination have enough file space? What file system does the destination drive use?

I have copied multiple 2-5GB videos on my various iPads and my iPhone 5 before without issues.

crvenky2010

I'm using Win XP only with enough disk space. The problem is only with large files above 300+ mb. After copying the large files, the file name reads with 0mb size.

kornchild2002

What about the file system of the destination drive? How are you trying to copy these videos off of the iPhone?

Sparkee

That's what I'm thinking as well. A FAT32 formatted drive has something like a 4GB file size limitation which would explain the larger files. However you do say "Win XP only with enough disk space.", how much free space do you have?