Do you use a screen protector? If so what do you use/ which one is the best?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

KyleWithAK

So I got an iPad 2 with a smart cover and plan on getting a sleeve. I was thinking about getting a screen protector but idk. Do you use one? Which one is the best at a reasonable price?

davek0974

I just got one off eBay, it's been on for over a year now, still perfect. Very cheap.

fBodyMechE

I just got an iPad 2 a few days ago. I got the full coverage protection kit from WriteRight. It has the clear screen protector and the back skin. Easy install. I got it at Walmart for around $20 I think. I also have a smart cover. No issues there.

KyleWithAK

How much does the anti glare screen protectors affect the clarity and such?

Tropical Me

Skinpea is by far the best I've tried.

Skinpea had no bumpy screens like the other brands I've tried and is very clean and smooth.
Oh, and most importantly, it covers the edges and the corners doesn't seem like it'll come off anytime soon (I think I had it for a little over 3 months now?) which I had most problems with.

Mr. Salty

Screen protectors are completely unnecessary from a protection standpoint. Gorilla Glass is next to impossible to scratch. The only reason I can see for using a screen protector would be anti-glare, but then it's going to hurt the clarity of the screen. So, I'm back to finding them useless.

Forhad11

Banned
I always put a screen protector on my iPad. But it is necessary to have a quality screen protector. I use Powersupport. Although it is little bit expensive but i like it and it's just like glass. It fits perfectly on the ipad.