Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: I need cover/back with a handle - iPad 2

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Old 05-30-2011, 06:46 AM

Freshman Lounger

I need cover/back with a handle - iPad 2

Hi All -

I'm on a quest to find the perfect holder or cover for my iPad 2. I don't like the Smart Cover at all. This one looks like an interesting product from Quirky. If there were a back handle added - that would be fantastic for relaxing on my porch.

In addition to the above, is anyone aware of a lightweight case/cover that actually has a back handle so the iPad can be easily held? I'm very clumsy and I know I'm going to drop this thing. Thanks!!!!!

iPadDiva

Join the iLounge Community and the ad above will disappear.

Old 05-31-2011, 11:04 AM

Barca Lounger

With my 1st gen iPad, I use a screen protector with a macally back cover. When I want a handle, I slip on an Otterbox Utility Latch case. It seems pretty secure, and it slips off and on easily, and it offers a number of other ways to attach your iPad. If you think you'll always want a case attached, there may be better options. but for occasional use, I really like the Utility Latch, which will probably fit over a variety of other case options.

Topic: I need cover/back with a handle - iPad 2

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.