possibility of iPad shipping sooner?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

nthnm

I ordered an iPad from the Apple website a few days ago and it had a ship date of around August 4th and a delivery date of around the 11th. What is the possibility of it shipping before the 4th?

I've only ever ordered one thing from the Apple site and I don't remember whether it shipped before the date in the email.

Thanks.

XDRoX

I ordered an iPad from the Apple website a few days ago and it had a ship date of around August 4th and a delivery date of around the 11th. What is the possibility of it shipping before the 4th?

I've only ever ordered one thing from the Apple site and I don't remember whether it shipped before the date in the email.

Thanks.
I'm not sure. But I will tell you I just went through the same thing. I just kept calling the 3 apple stores in my area and one of them had some 32GB's in stock. So I just canceled my order and bought one of the local ones.

So keep calling the local stores.

nthnm

Yeah, I live quite a long way from an Apple store so sadly, that's not a possibility for me.