• This is not the place to tout your latest must have app. It will be viewed as spam if you do post a link to your application or any "hey this app is awesome" shill style posts and your post will be removed and you may be banned.

If you wish to submit an application for inclusion on the iLounge.com main site please do so by sending an email to [email protected]

File Manager that shows what's on iPad

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

highstream

As I look at and try file mangers in the app store on my iPad Mini 2, they all seem to allow transfering files to the file manager app and then showing what's there, but none seem to list what's currently on my entire Mini, as a desktop file manager would. Are there any apps that do that and allow for file manipulation, such as deleting? Thanks,

cjmnews

Staff member
Not without a jail break and using file manager apps that are from non-Apple App Stores.

Apple does not allow this kind of access.

highstream

That's too bad. I understand that Apple has some apps that it wants to protect. At the same time, I've got some files that show in Infuse with iTunes which I want to delete, but don't show on the Mini. And Infuse hasn't been of much help.

cjmnews

Staff member
Most video playing apps have a capability to remove their own content, or add it through iTunes or hosted services.
This is the case for Netflix and Vudu.

You may have to connect to iTunes, click on your device, click on the Apps section. Scroll to the bottom to see if Infuse has a section of files synced with it, and remove them from there.

Outside of that, contacting Infuse support is your best option.

highstream

With Infuse, it turned out to be the delete key (in iTunes). These days, when I'm so used to context menus or buttons, I didn't even think of it.