My Top 3 iOS Games! - iLounge Forums
Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: My Top 3 iOS Games!

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search
Old 11-12-2015, 02:47 AM

Freshman Lounger

My Top 3 iOS Games!

1. Brave Frontier
This RPG is one the mainstream in mobile gaming. The sound and graphics gives you nostalgia and takes you back to the old JRPGs but that doesn't mean it's just as good as the old ones. As a fan of FF series, I really like it's turn based gameplay, unique character designs, and their respective skills.

2. Game of Dice(New!)
It has the same mechanics of Monopoly but with a combination of Skill Cards, cute Character design/graphics, and even the dice you rolled have a variety of design and stats that can help you win in this rpg board game. What I really like about this is game it depends significantly on RNG and you will have very nice starting skill cards right at the beginning of the game helping you to catch up fast with other players and even beat higher level opponents even you just started the game if you're lucky and just play it right. This is the game I'm currently playing a lot on my iPad.

3. Summoner War
This is a monster evolution collection game with a nice pvp and challenging dungeons to explore. I think what’s truly amazing about this game is it has a fair amount of offer to everyone. You can pay to win, you can play a lot to win, and you can play smart to win. Of course, if you do all 3 you’ll become one of the best.

Please do share yours as well.
Old 12-28-2015, 04:05 AM

Freshman Lounger

1. Talking baby hippo
This game takes care of a funny speaking hippo. Feed him with carrots, play different mini games. Talk to a hippo and he will repeat your words in his funny voice.

2. 81 Numbers
This 9x9-board puzzle includes numbers from 1 to 81. You can tap on numbers in ascending order from 1 to 81 in only one minute. The interesting thing here is that when you tap on numbers, their position will be shuffled.

3. Swapologic:
This is a fast-paced puzzle game that keep you busy as trying to beat the highest level . You can swap the tiles in the rows and improve your logic skills with the logic quizzes
Old 01-02-2016, 07:15 AM

Junior Lounger

Asphalt 8 Airborne, it is one of my favorites game, it's really joyful, colorful, smashy fun with action. I just can't express who much thrill I get while playing this game.

Apart from this, NFS & Bejeweled Blitz I like the most.
Old 01-06-2016, 03:41 AM

Freshman Lounger

Update on the list:

1) Game of Dice
2) Dragon Encounter
3) Cooking Mama
Old 01-08-2016, 06:21 AM

Freshman Lounger

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonblack View Post
1. Brave Frontier
This RPG is one the mainstream in mobile gaming. The sound and graphics gives you nostalgia and takes you back to the old JRPGs but that doesn't mean it's just as good as the old ones. As a fan of FF series, I really like it's turn based gameplay, unique character designs, and their respective skills.

2. Game of Dice(New!)
It has the same mechanics of Monopoly but with a combination of Skill Cards, cute Character design/graphics, and even the dice you rolled have a variety of design and stats that can help you win in this rpg board game. What I really like about this is game it depends significantly on RNG and you will have very nice starting skill cards right at the beginning of the game helping you to catch up fast with other players and even beat higher level opponents even you just started the game if you're lucky and just play it right. This is the game I'm currently playing a lot on my iPad.

3. Summoner War
This is a monster evolution collection game with a nice pvp and challenging dungeons to explore. I think whatís truly amazing about this game is it has a fair amount of offer to everyone. You can pay to win, you can play a lot to win, and you can play smart to win. Of course, if you do all 3 youíll become one of the best.

Please do share yours as well.
I agree with edward, I love asphalt 8, not forgetting real racing 3. Thereís a new puzzle game thatís called threes. Itís awesome too it kinda opened my mind to puzzle games and stuff. Which puzzle game do you usually play?
Old 01-10-2016, 02:54 AM

Freshman Lounger

Quote:
Originally Posted by iANDGOODBYE View Post
I agree with edward, I love asphalt 8, not forgetting real racing 3. Thereís a new puzzle game thatís called threes. Itís awesome too it kinda opened my mind to puzzle games and stuff. Which puzzle game do you usually play?
I think you've quoted the wrong post. I'm just focusing right now on playing rpgs and this surprisingly addicting mobile board game, Game of Dice.
Old 01-11-2016, 07:54 AM

Junior Lounger

Thanks for sharing, I was really waiting for a good list as I just bought the device.
Old 01-12-2016, 04:50 AM

Freshman Lounger

Quote:
I think you've quoted the wrong post. I'm just focusing right now on playing rpgs and this surprisingly addicting mobile board game, Game of Dice.
yeah i just noticed ur right... try this one then

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/pt/app/ange...926717230?mt=8

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...stone&hl=pt_PT
Old 01-15-2016, 04:21 AM

Freshman Lounger

Quote:
Originally Posted by iANDGOODBYE View Post
Looks like a pretty nice rpg. I love rpgs. I think I'll try that some other time. Thanks for sharing though! Cause I'm still currently addicted on Game of Dice especially now with its new updates, Psy from the MV Oppa Gangnam Style!

Such as,

New Character Daddy Psy:

Click the image to open in full size.

New Board Map Psy Dice Party:

New Psy Dice:

And more awesome freebies from Psy! You can really enjoy this game casually.
Old 01-26-2016, 07:04 PM

Freshman Lounger

My top 4 iOS games!!!

The games I've been playing like crazy is Rolling Sky, Color Switch, The Pit, and Eternal Bird.....check them out!!
Old 01-29-2016, 12:42 AM

Freshman Lounger

Mime are.... Candy Crush~ Kazooloo~ 2048
Old 02-09-2016, 05:11 AM

Freshman Lounger

Quote:
Sorry, know that ur saying that I noticed you're right.. About rpgs i'm actually playing dragon blade, I really enjoy this sort of rpgs, don't know if you'll enjoy but u can give it a try
Old 04-08-2016, 07:09 AM

Freshman Lounger

Color Switch, Clash Royale, and DomiNations for me
Old 04-29-2016, 12:46 PM

Freshman Lounger

Quote:
Ah! I get it. You can check toon clash if you like to play chess! Good interaction and visuals.

App store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/toon...989152761?mt=8
game review
Old 05-13-2016, 12:25 AM

Freshman Lounger

Thanks you !

Topic: My Top 3 iOS Games!

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.