Must have iphone apps! - iLounge Forums
Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: Must have iphone apps!

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search
Old 01-10-2014, 03:20 AM

Freshman Lounger

Must have iphone apps!

Evernote: I use Evernote to synchronize notes of all kinds, such as voice memos, pictures and PDF files. The app is amazing, all the notes are not only accessible from Evernote applications and website, but also highly searchable and tagable. The newly design Evernote for iOS 7 improved the navigation function of this app, which enables app users to access recent notes, tags, shortcuts quickly. I will refer to Evernote, every time when I want to take a note or search for documents that I need. I put Evernote in my dock and it has become one of the most popular apps in my IPhone.

Dropbox: Dropbox probably is the app that I use every day in my iPhone. I love this app, because it is a great tool for sharing files with both yourself and your collaborators without having to type in your password every time when you login. In addition, you can share various kinds of documents, including files, videos, music etc. to anyone around the world who got an Internet. Moreover, you can access your files almost in any platform, such as Mac, windows & Android, which make your work easy and comfortable.

MoWeather: MoWeather is my iphone app of the year. MoWeather is both pretty and functional. The app background is not only beautiful but also animated, which I believe is much better than Yahoo Weather. The 15-day-forecast could help people plan their holidays or business traveling a lot easier. In addition, the real-time photos shared by people around the world could also provide timely weather condition in those places. As a result, this has changed the way that people using a weather app, which makes this app more popular.

Google Maps Google Maps is among the top three apps in my iphone. Due to the inaccuracy data of Appleís own map application, I use Google Maps quite often when I am on holiday or away from home. Google Maps is much better than other mapping applications when it comes to driving directions and local business search. Besides, the turn-by-turn directions in real time will make you driving much easier. In addition, the cleaner interface of google maps provides the enough information for drivers, which make it an easy-to-ready map.
Old 02-20-2014, 04:23 AM

Freshman Lounger

thanks for your suggestion!
Old 04-16-2014, 07:22 AM

Freshman Lounger

These are the most common, but I would rather use GDrive instead of Dropbox
Old 09-11-2014, 02:33 AM

Freshman Lounger

Thanks for sharing your suggestion..
Old 09-13-2014, 01:19 AM

Freshman Lounger

I prefer Box over Dropbox. Dropbox looks nicer, but Box just is better. I do a lot of iPhone Photoshop. So 2 apps I like are Superimpose and Facetune. There's so many great apps, it's hard to just pick a few.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5
Old 09-19-2014, 01:13 PM

Freshman Lounger

i really enjoyed games such as clash of clans, candy crush and plants v zombies on the app store!
Old 03-31-2015, 12:12 AM

Freshman Lounger

If you like customization, try BeWeather 2 for weather and Super Calendar for a really neat calendar. Both these apps offer a great deal of customization. You can add images to Super Calendar. Like this:
Must have iphone apps!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1427775134.067420.jpg
Must have iphone apps!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1427775144.533985.jpg
Well, I think it's kind of cool.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
Old 06-24-2015, 11:09 PM

jesswilliams025
Banned

Thanks for your suggestions!
Old 08-06-2015, 10:01 AM

Freshman Lounger

Do you have Waze app in your country? It's pretty much accurate in our country.
Old 08-06-2015, 03:09 PM

Freshman Lounger

For a calendar replacement I like Sunrise. It talks to other apps and accounts like Facebook, Google, Evernote, iCloud, Wanderlust, LinkedIn, Twitter, the IOS Reminder app, and so on to bring everything together in one place netter than any of the other 3 or 4 calendar apps I've tried.
Old 10-29-2015, 12:00 PM

Freshman Lounger

My top 5 recommendations are...
  1. Facebook
  2. Twitter
  3. Leo Privacy Guard
  4. Flashlight
  5. Facebook Messenger
Old 01-02-2016, 06:28 AM

Junior Lounger

Hey Ken,

Thanks a lot for your good suggestion, I do agree that apps like "Evernote, Dropbox, Moweather" are must for iPhone as are so useful in daily basis.
Old 01-06-2016, 03:16 AM

Freshman Lounger

Facebook
Game of Dice
Google Mail

Old 01-11-2016, 08:01 AM

Junior Lounger

I personally suggest some the apps that are must-have:-
Twitter
Leo Privacy Guard
EverNote
WhatsApp
Old 08-07-2016, 10:42 AM

Freshman Lounger

Good choice, dude! Besides those you've mentioned I would add GoogleDrive cause I always need excess to my files, Instagram (just for killing time) and finally ArkMC (cool streaming app that allows streaming any king of files like audio, video and images). just make sure that the device you are going to stream it supports DLNA/UpnP technologies. And Viber, of course!

Topic: Must have iphone apps!

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.