Need a Good Calendar App - iLounge Forums
Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: Need a Good Calendar App

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Old 09-27-2013, 10:13 AM

Junior Lounger

Need a Good Calendar App

Hello. A search of my posts will tell you how I've struggled to get the iphone calendar to work the way I want it to. The change with the new iOS7 is the last straw for me using the built-in calendar. I'm looking for an app to take over my scheduling. Right now, Goo CAl (Google) and Fantastical are the leaders, but I want some opinions. What I MUST have is the ability to color-code events, label some as "all-day," and keep events synced wirelessly through the cloud to my home PC, my i-pad, and my wife's iphone. In a perfect world, I could also use my PC to copy/paste events, import CSV files for my sports teams schedules, and print monthly calendars (now, I just "print-screen" the cloud calendar and print that, but it doesn't look very good!) Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Old 09-24-2015, 12:20 AM

Freshman Lounger

Hi Steve! Since the time you have been having issues with the iPhone’s in-built calendar, it has been improved several times. The iOS 9 is out there now and you can be assured that things have changed a lot. I suggest that you update your device as soon as possible and test the new calendar out!
Old 01-02-2016, 07:20 AM

Junior Lounger

Hi Steve, have you tried "Sunrise Calendar" app? It has all the features that you are aiming for. Just give a try & see whether it may work.
Old 08-14-2016, 07:43 PM

Freshman Lounger

For a long time I am using Informant. It does so much more than just calendar, all within one powerful app instead of 3 or 4 separate apps. I really like that feature of being able to accomplish a lot of things while still in the same app. Good choice that's often overlooked.

Topic: Need a Good Calendar App

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.